httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 ROADMAP STATUS
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:45:38 GMT
On Tuesday 27 November 2001 07:37 pm, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 05:19:40AM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> > wrowe       01/11/26 21:19:39
> >
> >   Modified:    .        STATUS
> >   Added:       .        ROADMAP
> >   Log:
> >     OK... we keep deferring these issues, it's time for a ROADMAP.
> >
> >     Jump in everyone.
>
> I think the ROADMAP file should be on the website.  It shouldn't
> be tied in with any specific httpd version (i.e. living in the
> httpd-2.0 repository).
>
> See httpd-site/xdocs/dev/project-plan.html
>
> (That file could/should be migrated over to the new XML format...)
>
> My guess is once 2.0 goes GA, we'll open up httpd-2.1.  -- justin

My guess is that once 2.0 goes GA, we'll all be busy fixing bugs and
working on more fun stuff for a while.  Also, take a look at everything in
the ROADMAP file.  99% of it can be done as a dot release in the 2.0
tree.  Most of it doesn't require large portions of the code to be re-written.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org