httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:38:09 GMT
On Monday 26 November 2001 12:49 am, brianp@apache.org wrote:
> brianp      01/11/26 00:49:29
>
>   Modified:    server   core.c
>   Log:
>   Another fix for the core_output_filter() code that concatenates
>   small buckets: It's possible for the temporary brigade to
>   contain more than one bucket.  If this happens, we need to
>   recover the buckets after the first from the temporary brigade
>   before destroying it.

That shouldn't be possible. The whole point of this loop is that the
data in the brigade is < the max size of one bucket. If we have created
two buckets in the temp brigade either our values are off, or there is
another bug.  Can you post the example that caused this bug? IMHO,
this is the wrong fix.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org