httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: core output filter buffering
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:48:56 GMT
On Tuesday 20 November 2001 07:48 pm, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> > What is the source of the bytes being written? Is it a pipe? Or a file?
>
> a heap bucket.  i guess my question should be:
> when using memory (heap,transient,pool,etc) buckets, what is the optimal
> apr_brigade_length() to build up before passing to core_output_filter?

It shouldn't matter.  I looked at your module, and the behavior you are
describing looks like a bug.  I am hoping to look at this later tonight.  I should
be able to report about what is happening in the next hour or two.

Kelly is making dinner, or I would do it sooner.  If I'm working on the computer
when she is ready to eat, she get's upset, because I spend all of my time on
the computer.  :-)

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org