httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: New httpd.apache.org website...
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:07:35 GMT
On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 06:43:37PM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> http://httpd.ucf.ics.uci.edu/
>
> Last call.  This is anakia-based, XML-based, blah, blah, blah.
> Rough cuts for the replacement of the dev.apache.org site as
> well.
>
> I plan on going live with this on Wednesday morning (replacing
> the content in httpd-site with this and then doing a fresh
> checkout of httpd-site/docs into daedalus's /www/httpd.apache.org/
> dir).

Thanks for all of the feedback.  =)  I made some improvements
to the site (some new links on the left, etc.).

I'm going to start the switch now.  It seems like a quiet time
and I've got the time to do it now.

Yell if you have a good reason to halt.  (I have to update
httpd-site first, so you've got a bit of time...)  -- justin