httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release --coredumps
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:18:23 GMT
On Tuesday 13 November 2001 01:21 pm, Greg Ames wrote:
> Ian Holsman wrote:

> > > Something funny is happening here.  Will try to look tonight.
> > >
> > > Would you be okay if Greg included something along the lines of
> > > "ProxyPass directives may not work with included files.  We are
> > > researching this." in a Known Problems section of the 2.0.28
> > > release notes?
> >
> > Yeah... I'm +1 on a beta.
> >
> > can you include a line like
> > "Including a remote file from another remote file via mod-include does
> > not currently work" in the known problems.
>
> cool.
>
> How about a "httpd-2.0.28-beta.known.issues" file in
> /httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/ ?  Then anyone with write permissions can
> update it, if other stuff happens to pop up in the future.

How about we just put the known issues in the bug database?  We already
tell people to look there, and we can close them immediately, as fixed in
CVS.

Otherwise, you are telling people to look in two locations, and we have a
hard enough time getting them to look in one.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org