httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release --coredumps
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:26:17 GMT
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 04:19:07PM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> too cool!  (I dunno where I heard otherwise... whatever :) )
>
> by the way... if anybody knows of any decent web page on coredumps
> (like general issues of file permissions, ulimit; or system-dependent
> issues like coreadm on Solaris or the kern.sugid_coredump variable on
> FreeBSD) I'd love to see it

Starting point:

http://dev.apache.org/debugging.html

I've got a rewrite in place for the new httpd site, but I need
the time to finish off the rest of the site (minor nitpicks) and
switch httpd.apache.org over to it.

If you have more info, patches are welcomed - I can fit it into
the new layout, etc, etc.  -- justin