httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:05:55 GMT
On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:52:32PM -0800, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> I see the problem you are refering to now.  I'm not going to fix it tonight.  This
> is just inicitive of some of the problems with the proxy.  I'll try to fix it tomorrow.
> I would do it tonight, but my brain is fried, and I have two more patches to finish.

No rush since you will be able to get to it before I can.  If
someone else can beat us to it, wonderful.  =)  That code looks
like it needs some rethinking:

    /* we are acting as a tunnel - the output filter stack should
     * be completely empty, because when we are done here we are done
     * completely.
     * We add the NULL filter to the stack to do this...
     */
    r->output_filters = NULL;
    r->connection->output_filters = NULL;

Ack.  That can't be good.

/me asks what am I doing replying to email when I should be studying.

-- justin