httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:12:00 GMT
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:06:55AM -0500, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> Compiles and installs fine on HP-UX !!.. I did some minimal tests and it
> passes.. +1 for beta  (ofcourse, i'd have loved to have the SSL session
> caching stuff in the beta itself, but if it requires more time for review,
> it's fine with me)..

Yeah, I'd like to play around with alternatives to the SSL caching
stuff later this week (i.e. a new APR API for accessing shmem that
treats it as a fixed-length hash/DBM).  I've got a midterm tomorrow
I need to study for, so once that is out of the way, I should have
time to tackle this.

As I mentioned in STATUS (perhaps you missed it), I'm -0 on your
patch because it is way too complex for my liking and I think we
can solve it another way in a much cleaner way.  But, I'm not sure
of the specifics yet.  -- justin