httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:27:10 GMT
On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:28:40AM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> Whether or not this is a showstopper is negotiable, and I think it
> is completely reasonable to move ahead with a GA release if we are
> ready. OTOH, I don't think we should do significant style updates *after*
> a release. In the mean time I'd personally like to make an effort to
> clean up the style and make it consistent and readable.

Nothing is stopping you. If you want to make an effort, then just go ahead.
It is impossible for somebody to say "don't spend your time with that; do
<this> instead." Of coures, they can veto your patch, but I'd wonder what
kind of technical justification they'd have for that :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/