httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: apparent mod_cgid bug Re: Two apache/2.0.29-dev problems
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:02:50 GMT
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 08:30:48AM -0800, Brian Pane wrote:
> I think this bit of cgid_handler() is the problem:
>            /* Soak up all the script output */
>            while (apr_file_gets(argsbuffer, HUGE_STRING_LEN, tempsock)
> > 0) {
>                continue;
>            }

Yup, that is completely bogus.  I just committed a fix that should
make apr_file_gets loop while apr_file_gets returns APR_SUCCESS.
To make it clearer, I also changed all of the apr_file_gets calls
to check APR_SUCCESS explicitly.

Dale, please let me know if this fixes it.  If so, we may want to
bump the tag on this file for 2.0.28.  -- justin