httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:53:20 GMT
On Saturday 10 November 2001 09:17 pm, trawick@apache.org wrote:
> trawick     01/11/10 21:17:51
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
>   Log:
>   minor tweaks to pass a parm of the right type to apr_poll() and
>   to use i for an iterator in both listensocks[] loops

Sorry about that.  All of that code came from another MPM, which is why
I didn't try to clean it up too much.  My next step is to take all of this code,
and put it back in the core where it belongs.  If I get my chapter finished
tomorrow, you can expect that patch tomorrow night, otherwise it will be
Monday sometime.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org