httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 01:20:14 GMT
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 01:04:44AM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
>   +
>   +    * Source code should follow style guidelines.
>   +        This can't wait until we have a 2.0-gold release because then
>   +        style corrections will conflict with bug fixes found after
>   +        release which is not nice.

Personally, I think this is a release showstopper, but I can be talked
out of that.  I don't want to end up in the situation where we go GA
and then do style changes and then the diffs AFTER the GA become
cluttered with style fixes.  So, I think this needs to happen before
we go GA.  For now, it lands in release-showstopper category.

It also may be best to devise a plan of attack for getting files
converted to the right style.  -- justin