httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Stone <dan...@sfarc.net>
Subject Re: Configuring IE for language prefs
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:51:38 GMT
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 12:50:46PM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

Well, sometimes this works very unreliably. Dad has the following setup:
First preference: en_AU
Second: en
Third: jp
Fourth: zh_HK

Yet, www.debian.org (and others which use autodetection) still serve jp
up to him by default. Methinks an IE bug.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
hi; i?m in frqnce qnd I CQNNOT FIGURE OUT THE KEYBOQRDS HERE: Its