httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0.27 tarballs are available - Install Errors
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:36:33 GMT
On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:16:21PM -0500, Greg Ames wrote:
> Actually, I rolled on my laptop so I wouldn't have to store my gpg
> private key on daedalus.  But it's the same story - libtool 1.3.5.  I'll
> go hunt for a newer libtool rpm, if it helps with HP-UX.

libtool 1.4.2 should also allow Darwin to build statically.  I
doubt that we can have DSO support on OS 10.1 in a reasonable time,
so I'd feel that it's okay to have that broken for a beta.

> Any idea why PHP doesn't like 1.4.2?

I think there is some conflict with libtool 1.4.2 and autoconf 2.52.
IIRC, when I tried to use libtool 1.4.2 with PHP, it gave me an error
about that combination.  But, I think libtool 1.4.2 and autoconf 2.13
should be fine.  -- justin