httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: mod_ssl as DSO
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:07:08 GMT
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 07:36:09PM -0500, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> With the help of some changed compiler options, I was able to get the stuff
> working - but there's another problem : the response (https) degrades as the
> concurrency increases - still investigating..

What platform and MPM are you using? (ie if you are using a threaded MPM
like worker, do you still see the degradation with the prefork mpm?)

> BTW, I had to apply this patch inorder to get SSL working as DSO.. If you
> don't think it's required, can you pl. suggest a better method - ELSE, can
> somebody pl. commit this patch ?..

What error does this patch correct? I'm not seeing a build error on
Linux 2.4/glibc 2.2 or Solaris 8 for mod_ssl as a DSO, but it could be
failing elsewhere.

-aaron