httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: Please help with this Snake Oil problem
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:37:38 GMT
Unless someone is willing to provide official Entrust, Thawte, VeriSign,
etc Certs, I doubt Apache coming from apache.org will EVER have proper
certs. They do cost money and all. Not to mention, Thawte, VeriSign, and
Entrust all have docs on how to create certificates using OpenSSL.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA