httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:15:32 GMT
Beta means bugs, but as few bugs as you can manage. Also bugs which are
out in the release should be known to a certain degree and bugs from the
previous release being fixed in the subsequent release/releases. That
said, As far as I can tell, 2.0.28 is beta material. Just my simple
minded $0.02

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA