httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release --coredumps
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:49:50 GMT
On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 12:14, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 03:07:00PM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> > If you're starting httpd as root on Solaris, I don't think you're
> > gonna get core dumps.  End of story. (I'd be thrilled to be proven
> > wrong!!! Please!!!!!!!).  There is no sort of system control on
> > Solaris to let a process that switched form uid=0 coredump.
>
> man coreadm

yep... I can get coredumps via this method.
but it doesn't dump core on solaris.
it serves a page weirdly, like the mod-include
is putting the buckets into the bridgade in the wrong order.

This only happens when both the main file and the included file are
r-proxied.
--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis