httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: daedalus is on 2_0_28
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:25:29 GMT
From: "Chuck Murcko" <chuck@topsail.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 12:53 PM

> I've got 2.0.28 (the original tarball) running on OS X now. The regex
> warnings are not fatal but I need to dig in to that later:

Who plans on getting HFS right on OS X in apr/file_io/unix ???  That is
a really big hole, right now.  For that matter, apr_dir_read should be
customized as well, since OS X can give us back the entire file info.

Linux/Solaris/BSD also have some 'extra' info on the dirent that aught
to be captured (at least fileinfo.filetype) within the apr_dir_read, to
save a stat most of the time.  All that will take some acconfig magic,
or I would hack it myself ;)

Bill