httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: about to roll 2_0_28
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:38:14 GMT
From: "Greg Ames" <gregames@remulak.net>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:17 PM

> probably in a half an hour or so, on daedalus (so HP-UX will build).

Then I will follow with a zip file (including win32 .mak files).

> I find it annoying that OtherBill bumped some Win32 apr code into 2_0_28
> without prior discussion with the RM.  Bill S. says the code appears to
> be good, so I'm going to go with it.

As I said, sorry for stepping on toes here (I didn't even realize how slow
the list was till I saw your commit to CHANGES... from 9:30am, near noon :(

I was reviewing my open tree (for consideration/inclusion in the .29 wing)
till I realized I never committed that fix - no wonder Bill was seeing still
some unneeded stats.  Had fixed that when I fixing/profiling request.c, but
it never found it's way back into the tree :(

Again, my appologies.

Bill