httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: Leaks in 2.0.16 beta
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:48:56 GMT
Sunitha Kumar <> writes:

> Greg,
> Thanks much for your response.
> I looked through the Changes file for 2.0.16 beta, and there are no
> dates there, apart from older release dates. Are there other pointers?
> Also, where can I find the archives of commits?

Here is what I would do:

1) go through the change log for CHANGES to see the date that stuff was

2) go through the changes archive for that month, at the location
   below, to find the entire patch which contained that CHANGES entry

But there is no guarantee that it was in one commit, or that somebody
didn't have to tweak some of it three weeks later.  (I have no idea
about this fix; that is just a general warning that it is not always
trivial to pick up a given fix.)

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message