httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/docroot index.html.hr.iso8859-2
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:47:01 GMT
Vlatko Juric-Kokic <vlatko.juric-kokic@zg.hinet.hr> writes:

> On 01 Oct 2001 11:24:18 -0400, Jeff Trawick <trawick@attglobal.net>
> wrote:

promijenio
> >>    konfiguraciju. Apache Softver Fondacija napisala je softver koji koristi
> >>   -administrator ovog web poslulitelja i nije odgovorna za odrlavanje istog.
Molimo vas da za sva pitanja <strong>kontaktirate odgovornu
> >>   -osobu za odr?avanje ovog poslu?itelja.</strong></p>
> >>   +administrator ovog web poslulitelja i nije odgovorna za njegovo odr?avanje!
Zbog toga vas molimo da se za
> >                                 +
> >                                / \
> >     Shouldn't that 'l' in the not-a-word "poslulitelja" be z-caron instead?
>
> Huh, you surprised me with this mail. :-)
>
> You're right. But it's not my version, anyway. This is it:

> promijenio konfiguraciju. Apache Software Foundation je samo napisala
> softver i nije odgovorna za njegovo održavanje! Zbog toga vas molimo
> da se za sva pitanja <strong>obratite administratoru ili osobi
> odgovornoj za održavanje ovog poslužitelja.</strong></p>

> Do you see that s-caron and those three z-carons? My Agent should send
> them correctly, but just in case, they appear in:

The s-caron and z-caron characters look like '?' with my emacs
settings :)

Looking through the recent archives of the apache-docs mailing list,
I would guess that Mr. Turk picked out selected fixes from you and
posted them to apache-docs, attributing them to you, at which point
Mr. Rowe committed the patch, again attributing them to you.  This
should explain the differences between what you posted to the
newsgroup and the commit message which I found a problem in and which
I forwarded to you.

I'll try to straighten out exactly what should be committed tonight,
with a native speaker and Latin-2 tables handy.  There seems to be a
question of which wording to use, but hopefully everyone will find the
resolution satisfactory.

Thanks!
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...