httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: results with 2.0.27-dev on daedalus :-)
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:45:03 GMT

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> From: "Joshua Slive" <joshua@slive.ca>
> >
> > The problem with the present configuration is that it does not catch
> > .html.en (etc).  So, as Marc pointed out, some docs are not getting parsed.
>
> Ah ha... but that should only apply to certain areas, and follows different
> rules appropriately.
>
> In the /error/ alias, we do;
>
>         AddOutputFilter Includes html
>
> So there should be no problem there.  Which directory are you speaking of?

Just the manual directories on httpd.apache.org.

> Are your sure your httpd.conf isn't out of date wrt httpd-std.conf?

The httpd.conf on daedalus was indeed out of date.  It is fixed now to use
the proper FilesMatch.  Greg reported that, for some reason, the
AddOutputFilter configuration didn't work.  I haven't tested it myself.
[I know what you mean about swamped.]

Joshua.