httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject cgi,env tests failing?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:03:39 GMT

I don't know why my systems are any different from anyone elses, but HEAD
is failing the following tests on both my Linux boxes (one RH7.1 and the
other Slackware 8.0):

Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
modules/cgi.t                36   33  91.67%  1-4, 6, 8-27, 29-36
ssl/env.t                    22   16  72.73%  1-5, 12-22

The ssl/env.t thing might be a problem with the test, as it's giving me
47."  But I can't figure out why the CGI test is failing... it's been
failing in this way for some time now, btw.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA