httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_asis; apr_bucket_file_create->destroy->poolcleanup->fileclose
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:37:40 GMT
On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Is this one per request for a single connection and then it resets, or is
it truly cumulative?  I'm looking at mod_asis and don't see anything
glaringly wrong with it.  How big are these files?  What OS?  Only thing I
can think of is that file_setaside is messing up somehow... but that would
only explain the problem if we're talking about smallish files and if
the leak only lasts until the connection is closed...

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA