httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject mod_asis; apr_bucket_file_create->destroy->poolcleanup->fileclose
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:43:00 GMT

On 2.0-HEAD - I have a feeling that mod_asis.c is leaking file
descriptors; one per request.

Am I rigth to understand that once an FD is passed to
apr_bucked_file_create() the latter is to make sure it gets (eventually)
closed - and that it does this during its destroy which relies on the pool
cleanup ? So as long as the apr_file_t * FD came from the same pool as
the bucked was created from - it should be cleaned up ? Or is that not
quite it ?

Any hints as to where to look or how to narrow this down.

Dw