httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: htpasswd (was Re: Apache 2.0 and mod_ssl)
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 01:33:25 GMT
On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> htpasswd has been on my list of things to fix for ages and I just haven't
> gotten around to it...  I'll tackle it today.

So much for that plan.  We lost power in our CS department due to all the
rain we've had today, and from what I hear it'll be hours before it's
dried out and back on again, so no more coding for me tonight.
Fortunately email's housed in a different part of campus...  :-/  Oh well,
back at it tomorrow I guess.

Mladen, just so you know, I did start to take a look at your submission,
but I didn't have a chance to really digest it all.  I'll take another
look tomorrow.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com