httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David McCreedy" <>
Subject Re: 1.3 src/Configure
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:56:11 GMT

Yes... src/Configure is used on TPF.
And it still works.

                    Rodent of
                    Unusual Size         To:     Apache Developers <>
                    <Ken.Coar@Golu       cc:
                    x.Com>               Subject:     1.3 src/Configure
                    05:53 PM
                    Please respond
                    to dev

I know I was one of the last holdouts that used the old
src/Configure method, before being converted to APACI.
Which suddenly makes me wonder.. is there *anyone* that
still uses src/Configure?  Does anyone know if it still
works? :-)
#ken       P-)}