httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: 1.3.21 fails on NetWare... please check other platforms..
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2001 21:32:05 GMT

I support Ken's veto for two reasons:

- This change requires changes to install scripts and procedures which have
not been implemented.  This has already borked one release.

- 1.3.2x is supposed to be a very minor bug fix release.  It does not make
sense to go moving things around and making the user figure out a new
directory structure.

I think that is exactly what Ken is saying above.

Joshua.