httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: results with 2.0.27-dev on daedalus :-)
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:47:32 GMT

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 10:51:52PM -0400, Greg Ames wrote:
> > I'm happy to report that I switched us over to 2.0.27-dev on Tuesday,
> > 23-Oct-2001 18:24:58 PDT, and we're doing fine after an hour and a
> > half.  Please speak up if you notice anything bad.  This has got Cliff's
> > fix for last night's seg fault, and Ryan's fix for child exit status.
> >
> > To be more precise, it's HEAD from this evening, plus Jeff's patch to
> > stash away input buffers for debugging, and a patch to bump up
> > HARD_SERVER_LIMIT to 1000.  I think it would be reasonable to commit
> > either of those.  Opinions?

There are a couple configuration issues with httpd.apache.org/docs* at the
moment:

1. We are back in "no acceptable variant" hell.  I think OtherBill is still
working
on the directive to fix this, but I'm not sure.

2. SSI is not getting activated properly.  httpd.conf says:
<Files ~ "\.html$">
    SetOutputFilter INCLUDES
</Files>

But it should say:
<FilesMatch "\.html(\..+)?$">
    SetOutputFilter INCLUDES
</FilesMatch>
(from httpd-std.conf)
or, more simply,
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html

The problem with the present configuration is that it does not catch
.html.en (etc).  So, as Marc pointed out, some docs are not getting parsed.

Joshua.