httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: SSL configuration file [httpd-ssl.conf - new file to be added]
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:15:36 GMT

The config file is not the documentation!

In my opinion, there is way too much text in here.  Why don't we start by
creating a good set of docs for mod_ssl (currently there are none in the
repository).  Then the config file comments should contain only the most
crucial information (reminders, really) and a pointer to the docs.

Joshua.