httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <>
Subject RE: .asis handler isn't driven
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:22:18 GMT

Come on folks.  Is this all really necessary?

In my years of reading apache newsgroups/mailing lists/bug databases, I
cannot recall a single person being confused by this issue.  (The main
reason being that most people, very sensibly, don't use multiviews.  Those
that do generally know what they are doing.)

If you have ties in the negotiation, that means someone screwed up. If you
don't like file size to break ties, why not just use an alphabetic sort on
the filename?

View raw message