httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 1.3 src/Configure
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 01:09:19 GMT
on 10/3/01 4:53 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size at Ken.Coar@Golux.Com wrote:

> I know I was one of the last holdouts that used the old
> src/Configure method, before being converted to APACI.
> Which suddenly makes me wonder.. is there *anyone* that
> still uses src/Configure?  Does anyone know if it still
> works? :-)

Isn't apache-1.3/src/Configure called by apache-1.3/configure ? At least,
when I fixed my build in src/Configure, things started working. See my patch
of earlier today.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message