httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Setting up mod-ssl with 2.0
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:18:17 GMT
No.. The SSL config directives have not changed. However, there were some
changes done to the mod_ssl sources recently. I'll try to look into the
problem sometime today (if nobody else is looking into it already)

-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: P. Dwayne Miller [mailto:dmiller@espgroup.net]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 8:21 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Setting up mod-ssl with 2.0

I downloaded and built the latest tree (as of last night).  With minor
edits to the default config file, I have Apache 2.0 running.  When I
copy the config file I was using with Apache 1.3.20 and mod-ssl (after
removing the directives that it did not like),  it seems to lock up when
I try to connect to any page.  Did the mod-ssl directives change?

The 1.3.20 configuration was working fine.  I had 3 virtual hosts
configured using the same certificate.  All was good.