httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: SSL configuration file
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 01:06:09 GMT
Oh !!.. that's right :-).. I had the DocumentRoot setup with full path in
the v-host configuration, and hence the confusion.. I thought the ServerRoot
*is* required in setting it up..
But does it really matter if we have the @@ServerRoot@@ variable in the ssl
configuration file ?.. It should be really simple to 'sed' it to the prefix
that's configured by the user - right ?..

-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Bloom [mailto:rbb@covalent.net]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 5:48 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org; MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1);
'dev@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: Re: SSL configuration file

On Monday 01 October 2001 05:45 pm, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
wrote:
> Yes.. exactly.. but is it not required that the httpd-ssl.conf in the CVS
> ?.. Where else would the user get the httpd-ssl.conf from ?..

It should be in CVS, but it should be called ssl-std.conf, and it shouldn't
need @@ServerRoot@@ should it?  Everything in that config file should be
a relative path, which would default to living under the ServerRoot.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org