httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: results with 2.0.27-dev on daedalus :-)
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:31:33 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> > 2. SSI is not getting activated properly.  httpd.conf says:
> > <Files ~ "\.html$">
> >     SetOutputFilter INCLUDES
> > </Files>
> >
> > But it should say:
> > <FilesMatch "\.html(\..+)?$">
> >     SetOutputFilter INCLUDES
> > </FilesMatch>
> > (from httpd-std.conf)
> > or, more simply,
> > AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html
> >
> > The problem with the present configuration is that it does not catch
> > .html.en (etc).  So, as Marc pointed out, some docs are not getting parsed.
>
> Ah ha... but that should only apply to certain areas, and follows different
> rules appropriately.
>
> In the /error/ alias, we do;
>
>         AddOutputFilter Includes html

as I mentioned in another post,

AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html

didn't work as a general fix.  I don't know why.  The fancier regex did
work.

> Are your sure your httpd.conf isn't out of date wrt httpd-std.conf?

I'm sure daedalus's config isn't automatically kept up to date with
httpd-std.conf.  If I notice stuff that must be changed, I do it.  Other
eyeballs on the config file would be appreciated.

Greg