httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kumar <sunit...@cisco.com>
Subject Leaks in 2.0.16 beta
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:45:08 GMT
Folks,
I saw these were fixed in 2.0.18 ( in the Changes file), How can I get
these fixes, individually.
thanks,

Fixed potential FILE* leak in http_main.c [Ben Laurie]

Don't leak the DIR * on HEAD request for a directory. [Robert Thau]

Create Files, and thus MMAPs, out of the request pool, not the
     connection pool.  This solves a small resource leak that had us
     not closing files until a connection was closed.  In order to do
     this, at the end of the core_output_filter, we loop through the
     brigade and convert any data we have into a single HEAP bucket
     that we know will survive clearing the request_rec.
     [Ryan Bloom, Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com>,
      Cliff Woolley]

--
Sunitha Kumar