httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: Anybody tried purify with httpd.
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:03:07 GMT
I hope I remember this correctly...

In your make file, find the line that creates the executable and add
'purify' at the beginning.
Actually, this should be the path to purify, or a variable that has the
full path to purify.

Then, the executable created in the normal place is purified.

You can also leave your makefile alone, and have purify, 'purify' the
executable just prior to running.  If you have the purify GUI open, you
should see this option.

I hope this info is correct, it's been awhile since I used Purify.  But
I think it is a great tool.