httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http mod_mime.c
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:47:49 GMT
wrowe@apache.org wrote:

> wrowe       01/10/11 06:27:05
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                modules/http mod_mime.c
>   Log:
>     Close the mod_mime file extension matching issue by (as Ken Coar suggests)
>     allowing users to continue to rely on the old 1.3 behavior of matching Any
>     extensions, the strict behavior of matching NegotiatedOnly arguments, or
>     including Handlers and Filters with the MultiviewsMatch directive for
>     mod_negotiation control.  Unfortunately, the component matching occurs
>     in mod_mime, so that's where this option must reside.

Now we have a problem with our docs and the httpd-std.conf file; it's
not as simple as it used to be to get .asis files to work.  From
httpd-std.conf:

#
# Uncomment the following line to enable Apache's send-asis HTTP file
# feature
#
#AddHandler send-as-is asis

That's not all it takes to get it to work any more.  If MultiviewsMatch
defaulted to Handlers (or Handlers Filters), we'd be fine.

Greg