httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Current Apache 2.0 CVS crashes on Win32
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:39:24 GMT
On Tuesday 16 October 2001 12:56 pm, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Known... it's the proxy patch from last night.
>
> This is actually _DEEPER_ than just that patch, though.  I'm debugging now,
> so please don't change that proxy behavior just yet ;)
>
> Thanks for the test case of APR_REGISTER_OPTIONAL_HOOK, Ryan :)

Actually, that is one of the reasons I want to do this with an optional hook.
The proxy needs to behavior, and by allowing the core do use the optional
hook, we get to test a feature that we have had for a long time that has never
really been stressed.

BTW, you'll notice I tagged before this commit.  I had a feeling this commit
might break on some platforms due to the optional hook, so I made sure that
we had the tag laid first.  :-)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org