httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: modules not installed with httpd-2.0?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:41:14 GMT
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 05:31:51PM +0200, Jens-Uwe Mager wrote:
> If I configure my httpd-2.0 with:
>
> configure \
>         --prefix=/data/jum/apache \
> 	--enable-so \
> 	--enable-modules=most \
> 	--enable-mods-shared=most \
> 	--with-mpm=threaded
>
> and make & make install I get a httpd.conf file that contains a bunch of
> LoadModule statements referencing modules/mod_*.so files, but none of
> these are installed in this directory. I am on AIX and the install rule
> did just copy the httpd.exp file there, nothing else. Is my configure
> statement wrong or anything else obvious I should do?

I've been working on this stuff lately, and I made the recent patches
that add the LoadModule lines to httpd.conf, but there are still some
lingering problems with AIX. Are your mod_*.so files actually being
built? We explicitly disable shared builds on AIX in the configure.in
file on line 53.

-aaron