httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: SSL configuration file
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 00:48:15 GMT
On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 05:45:22PM -0700, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> Yes.. exactly.. but is it not required that the httpd-ssl.conf in the CVS
> ?.. Where else would the user get the httpd-ssl.conf from ?..

Yes, it needs to be in CVS, but you were talking about requiring the
ServerRoot directive which to all of us (I was about to say the
same thing OtherBill and Ryan said) meant that you were intending
httpd-ssl.conf to replace httpd-std.conf.

The only thing that should be in httpd-ssl.conf should be the
mod_ssl-specific directives.  There should be no need for having
it run through an autoconf/sed pass.  -- justin