httpd-dev mailing list archives

From hiten pandya <hpan...@lycos.co.uk>
Subject checking for openssl 0.9.6a
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
hey all,
i was going through the httpd-test , i went into the flood
directory, it said in the STATUS file about asking autoconf
to check for OpenSSL 0.9.6a, i found out that there is no
way i could do it because i am new to the autoconf
environment.

But I have the information if someone was interested in
fixing the problem:

Installation directory: /usr/local/ssl
Bin Directory: /usr/local/ssl/bin (openssl)
Lib Directory: /usr/local/ssl/lib/ (libssl.a)

I tried the following command and it did give me OpenSSL
0.9.6 but not the _a_ bit...but i think the date will be
helpful...

It was released on:
# openssl version
(OpenSSL 0.9.6 24 Sep 2000)

I think that would prove helpful if someone wanted to code
the macro or just a test for checking OpenSSL 0.9.6a, for
autoconf,

thanks,
regards,

Hiten Pandya