httpd-dev mailing list archives

From hiten pandya <hpan...@lycos.co.uk>
Subject install system
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
hi all,
greetings,

i was thinking, i mean, correct me if i am wrong,
do u think we should use an install system for the http
server, on the unix machines.

i mean, it might be useful for the newbies to install the
server easily. we could offer the following features on a
start:

- Download CVS snapshots.
- Install latest stable version of the server
- Easy choosing of modules.

I have started a project at sourceforge.net at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpdc

Its been two or three days i started it. I posted a couple
of messages on the same thing, but unfortunately i did not
get a reply.

Thanks in advance
Hiten Pandya

Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID
pub 1024/2C6352C9 2001/10/08 Hiten Pandya
<hpandya@lycos.co.uk>

Free E-mail - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for £9.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=lycos_ef
Play now to win £1 Million - http://www.thedailydraw.com/mainframe.cfm?source=lycos