httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: MIME & negociation borked the charset?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:45:06 GMT
From: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 2:27 PM

> "William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:
> >
> > Which directive did you expect to behave which way?
>
> Marc has already answered this.

Well, er, no.  What "Apache Configuration Directive" did you expect
was set in the .conf file that would cause this to behave as you
had expected.

Misconfiguration != Bug as we are fond of telling folks at bugs. :)

> > And precisely how do you mean Marceau-ian.
>
> As in Marcel Marceau, a celebrated MIME. :-)

Ya know... some days I try reading way too much meaning into things.
Or as Frued points out, sometimes a Cigar is much simpler than dried,
crushed and rolled leaves of Nicotina tabacum, burned for their
plesant nicotine effect with unfortuante carcinogenic and other
detrimental side effects :)))

Bill