httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: .asis handler isn't driven
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:29:14 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@covalent.net>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:03 PM

Better yet...

DirectoryIndex index.html

index.html.cgi
index.html.ssi

where cgi is set via AddHandler, ssi is set via AddFilter.

That is a really good demonstration.  Neither .cgi nor .ssi offers any
hint to mod_negotiation of what it aught to do.

The smaller file wins, whether that makes a bit of sense, or not.

Bill