httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:45:22 GMT
Is MPE actually a threaded server, or am I simply confused?

Are there any MULTITHREAD unix ports, or is this only Win32 and Netware?

Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHOLES@novell.com>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>; <bill@wstoddard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....

#define for gettid() and tid_t have been added to os.h for NetWare

Brad

>>> bill@wstoddard.com Wednesday, October 03, 2001 9:27:56 AM >>>
..after porting Bill Rowe's last mod_negotiation patch to 1.3.

These showstoppers are in the STATUS file...

    Netware, OS2, and MPE may require gettid() and tid_t definitions in
    those platforms' os.h headers for mod_unique_id.

    Security issues posted to the appropriate list.

I believe both have been taken care of and will remove these from the STATUS file before
tag if someone doesn;t beat me to it first.

Will roll the tarball 24 hours from the tag to give time for some testing.

Bill