httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Apache 1.3.21 tag this evening....
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 15:27:56 GMT
...after porting Bill Rowe's last mod_negotiation patch to 1.3.

These showstoppers are in the STATUS file...

    Netware, OS2, and MPE may require gettid() and tid_t definitions in
    those platforms' os.h headers for mod_unique_id.

    Security issues posted to the appropriate list.

I believe both have been taken care of and will remove these from the STATUS file before
tag if someone doesn;t beat me to it first.

Will roll the tarball 24 hours from the tag to give time for some testing.

Bill