httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: SSL configuration file [httpd-ssl.conf - new file to be added ]
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:43:17 GMT
From: "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathihalli@hp.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 3:53 AM

> YES !!.. I know mod_ssl is not working, but can somebody pl. commit the
> SSL config file so that it's not just lost in the chain of mails..

I have only one question... Ralf still has not verified contribution of the
mod_ssl docs.  I'd prefer he commits your patch, himself, since this isn't
your config, but the config you borrowed from mod_ssl.

Ralf contributed the mod_ssl, but we should leave it for him to confirm
(or simply commit) his project's conf and docs.  Otherwise please don't steal
the project's config commentary verbatim.

Your idea is sound (your Listen @@Port@@ is redundant now, and I'd much rather
see <Directory "@@ServerRoot@@/cgi-bin"> than <Directory "cgi-bin">).

Ralf, any feedback :-?

Bill