httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 1.3.21 now
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 13:18:06 GMT
I am not able to tag the tree. I get the folliwing messages...

Any suggestions?

$ cvs tag APACHE_1_3_21
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.el
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.nn
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.zh.Big5
cvs server: nothing known about bind.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about bind.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about bind.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about cgi_path.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about cgi_path.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about cgi_path.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about configuring.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about configuring.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about configuring.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about configuring.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about custom-error.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about custom-error.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about custom-error.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about custom-error.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about cygwin.html
cvs server: nothing known about dns-caveats.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about dns-caveats.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about dns-caveats.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about env.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about env.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about env.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about handler.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about handler.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about handler.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about install.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about install.html.es
cvs server: nothing known about install.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about install.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about install.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about invoking.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about invoking.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about invoking.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about keepalive.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about keepalive.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about keepalive.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about logs.html
cvs server: nothing known about mpeix.html
cvs server: nothing known about new_features_1_3.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about new_features_1_3.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about new_features_1_3.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about new_features_2_0.html
cvs server: nothing known about server-wide.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about server-wide.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about server-wide.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about server-wide.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about stopping.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about stopping.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about stopping.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about suexec.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about suexec.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about suexec.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about urlmapping.html
cvs server: nothing known about win_service.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about win_service.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about win_service.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about apache_header.gif
cvs server: nothing known about pixel.gif
cvs server: nothing known about tutorials.html
cvs server: nothing known about core.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about core.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about core.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about directive-dict.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about directive-dict.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about directive-dict.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about directive-dict.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about directives.html.de
cvs server: nothing known about directives.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about directives.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about directives.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about directives.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about index-bytype.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about index-bytype.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about index-bytype.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.fr
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about mod_env.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about mod_env.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about mod_env.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about mod_mime.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about mod_mime.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about mod_mime.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about mod_negotiation.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about mod_negotiation.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about mod_negotiation.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about mod_setenvif.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about mod_setenvif.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about mod_setenvif.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about module-dict.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about module-dict.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about module-dict.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about index.html.ja.jis
cvs server: nothing known about name-based.html.en
cvs server: nothing known about name-based.html.html
cvs server: nothing known about name-based.html.ja.jis
cvs [server aborted]: correct the above errors first!